The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
British Car Thingy:

Just received confirmation from Dean at Champane's Wine Cellars that we're on for Saturday, June 6 at 1:00 p.m.

Can you please get word to your Mini club, as well as any other British car guys you know? I've announced the event to the Triumph car club and my two bike clubs.

Champane's is providing a British beer-tasting, appropriate music (maybe a DJ), and prizes for best car and bike.

Here's the location:

Champane's Wine Cellars and International Marketplace
7007 Chicago Road
Warren, MI 48092
586-268-4900

·
Registered
526 Posts
British Car Thingy:

Just received confirmation from Dean at Champane's Wine Cellars that we're on for Saturday, June 6 at 1:00 p.m.

Can you please get word to your Mini club, as well as any other British car guys you know? I've announced the event to the Triumph car club and my two bike clubs.

Champane's is providing a British beer-tasting, appropriate music (maybe a DJ), and prizes for best car and bike.

Here's the location:

Champane's Wine Cellars and International Marketplace
7007 Chicago Road
Warren, MI 48092
586-268-4900

:eek: OMG something that is somewhat close to me. I don't think I have anything going on that day, at least not till later in the day. What time does it go untill

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have no idea.... just found it on the Mini site; was searching for something going on this weekend.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we're going....be there around 1-1:30

·
Registered
526 Posts
I should be able to stop by for a little bit, but I cant stay too long I have a get togther later in the afternoon.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I get Champagne Wine Cellars weekly newsletter and just saw it also.

Unfortunately a family obligation prevents us from going.

Have a beer for me!

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts