The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Lotus Friends!

I will be at Watkins Glen for a track day through LOONY on Wednesday July 2nd. Is anyone else around?

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,098 Posts
I'll be there (Instructing) and so will another NJ Esprit owner.

See ya!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I got really busy and am tracked out for a few months. I might try to hit one up in august or september, but its all up in the air

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
If you haven't driven Watkins Glen you are in for a treat. There are a lot of Mickey Mouse tracks that have driving events. Watkins Glen definitely not one of the MM tracks.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Headed there Tues afternoon from Syracuse staying at the raddison hotel with the loony club... Did the glen last year at log laps and lunch ...sick track! Maybe we can meet up on thruway and go down together..

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm headed in from the Albany area. Not sure when I'll get out of work to head out. No idea where I am staying yet, so there may be a tent involved :)

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Raddison corning has a $119 lotus club rate .and a happy hour reception for us .. Its right downtown.. They are very car friendly ..let us park in their courtyard last year ...

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
If you guys get a chance...stop in for a sneek preview of The Apex Inn.....it's at 16 & Meads Hill Rd. Right before the track....look for the Lotus banner on the barn.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hey, I saw a guy snapping photo's on turn 9, any links to where we can see them?

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I think that was my brother. I will get them up on the LOONY site.
I am a little under the weather. I came home early as I was sick with a stomach bug or something.

Will try and get them up over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
I think that was my brother. I will get them up on the LOONY site.
I am a little under the weather. I came home early as I was sick with a stomach bug or something.

Will try and get them up over the weekend.
THX for a great event. :bow:
We hope you get better soon.

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Saw the (burnt orange ?) Evora go past my house a few times...nice color !

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This was so much fun. Thanks to the guys that set it up!

Kestrel I didn't get the message to check out The Apex until just now. Next time I will PM you before I head out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts