The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
World Class Motorsports S2K
Asking $25,000

Lotus 7 replica with S2000 engine. 0-60 3.5 seconds, 240HP in a 1,240lbs car!!! This car is as beautiful as it is fast. Fenders are polished aluminum. Engine, transmission, and ECM are 100% Honda S2000 stock. Lotus styling with Honda reliability. Car is 100% ready to go. It has an inspection sticker from the state of Texas. A new one from World Class Motorsports at this level of completion would cost $38,750 and take 6 months to get. Took delivery on Memorial Day, it is just not for me. Must sell quick, willing to listen to reasonable offers. This car is a blast to drive.

korgeron at gmail dot com

World Class Motorsports

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
World Class Motorsports S2K
Asking $27,000

Lotus 7 replica with S2000 engine. 0-60 3.5 seconds!!! This car is as beautiful as it is fast. Fenders are polished aluminum. Engine, transmission, and ECM are 100% Honda S2000 stock. Lotus styling with Honda reliability. Car is 100% ready to go. It has an inspection sticker from the state of Texas. A new one from World Class Motorsports at this level of completion would cost $38,750 and take 6 months to get. Must sell quick, willing to listen to reasonable offers. This car is a blast to drive.

korgeron at gmail dot com

World Class Motorsports

That is so beautiful. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It has the F20c with the 9,000 redline. When VTEC kicks in on 240 HP in a 1,240 lb car you can feel it! I took delivery of the car on Memorial Day. I waited and waited for it to be built only to find it wasn't for me. I guess my loss will be someones gain.

It now has sliver mirrors, shift knob, and boot. Also not pictured there is a small trunk.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Is there a forum for these cars? If I had the opportunity to trade for one, I'd seriously consider it. FVMC had a black one last year that I regret not trading for now :p

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
^^^ I think I found it :)
USA7s

D'oh you just posted before I refreshed and posted. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Someone plese buy this before I decide the Elise isn't impracticle enough! It's even the right color!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
boy that looks like fun. !!

Good luck. Sounds like a great deal. :clap:

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
what is the rear suspension?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Is there a forum for these cars? If I had the opportunity to trade for one, I'd seriously consider it. FVMC had a black one last year that I regret not trading for now :p
Yeah, they are a BLAST! That Black one we had was quick!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I'm actually glad that this car isn't in CA (and therefore cannot easily be registered here). Otherwise....

Best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Car is in Dallas, TX

Not sure on the shocks. It is the "stock" setup used by WCM. I was going to change them for the track.

It can be registered in CA. Several others have.

Uploading a video to You Tube, will post link.

Finished the shifter and got the mirrors in, check new photos.

Yes they are usually $35K. This is a killer deal.

email if interested korgeron at gmail dot com

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Yeah, they are a BLAST! That Black one we had was quick!
Rick: Let me know if you guys get another one in, has to be S2K powered (like the black one) though :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts