The Lotus Cars Community banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
S4s
646 Posts
Can the for sale section finally be fixed to be able to sort for a specific model? It was painful to have to wade through hundreds of Elise posts to find something for an Esprit.

Also, does the filter menu uh... filter down to the subforums?

Nice job on the migration by the way.

This was my exact question too!

·
Wingless Wonder
5,406 Posts
Regards the FOR SALE question,

As long as the Admins/Mods don't mind a mention in the model-specific Forum about items or car adverts (as I did a week ago), I don't think its an issue.

++++++++++++++++++

In the Administrator's signature, there should be a LINK to new forum software releases.

Too bad we can't SUBSCRIBE to that.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Since the website change I've been using the "New Posts" menu item under whatever you want to call the zigzag icon menu button to read only what's new since my last visit (at least once/day). Until a few days ago it used to insert a separator in the list of threads that indicated the point at which there were no new posts since my last time viewing the list. Now it seems that the list of updated threads just keeps going on indefinitely, without the separator, into the threads where I've viewed the latest posts already. The only thing I can think of having changed on my end is that at some point I clicked the "mark all read" button, but I don't see why that would have this side effect. Any idea how to restore the original behavior so I know just where to stop reading?

·
Wingless Wonder
5,406 Posts
How do you add photos to your showcase (garage)?
Click your avatar (upper RH corner), then Showcase, then upper right: +add item

After that it is similar to making a regular post. Type in any tags or information you want, and in the bigger text/'reply' area click on the INSERT IMAGE link on the bottom where the formatting is. (Next to the SMILIE icon)

101 - 110 of 110 Posts