The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After removing or replacing parts for over two years to make my Elise lighter, I've always wanted to know exactly how much it weighs.

The king of weight loss, perryeyges, :bow: and I are tentatively coordinating a get together at a shop in Berkeley that can precisely weigh each corner. The shop also sells race seats, Schroth belts, Pilotti Driving Shoes, etc. so there will be opportunities to lighten wallets too. It looks like it's $20 for having a car weighed. After everyone has "weighed-in" we can go for a leisurely drive on Grizzly Peak.

How many are interested in getting together in Berkeley for a weigh-in and drive on April 6th?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I can't commit yet because my birthday is that week, but sounds like a good idea.

Also, spotted the aztec bronze elise as I was pulling out of the work parking garage headed east. I tried to wave (in 4runner) but I don't think you saw

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, spotted the aztec bronze elise as I was pulling out of the work parking garage headed east. I tried to wave (in 4runner) but I don't think you saw
If it was Aztec Bronze in Nor Cal, it must be me. I was probably picking up my carpool partner - even though I'm working up the peninsula now.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
I responded on the other thread, but I'll be there for the drive & bbq if I have my car back in time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts