The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an iPhone and wanted to listen to Pandora. Normally, I would listen to just Sirus, but my subscription is in the other car. I really do not want to spend the money on another subscription on a car I use only in fair to nice weather.

Anyway, here's the issue. I press Pandora on the Nav radio system and then I press it on the iPhone. It doesn't play. I then press the bluetooth button and then the Pandora music plays. What am I doing incorrectly here?

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
It depends on the radio but assuming you have the pioneer head unit, i don't believe pandora will work through the car via bluetooth. it has to be plugged in via the connector in the glove box.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It depends on the radio but assuming you have the pioneer head unit, i don't believe pandora will work through the car via bluetooth. it has to be plugged in via the connector in the glove box.
Pandora works via bluetooth. I will try to plug it in and see if it works like you suggest.

·
Illegal Alien
5,308 Posts
Cause you are accessing Pandora through the phone and BT into the head unit. You do not have a direct Pandora access from the head unit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts