The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

"Wekfest" Long Beach This Saturday Anyone?

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Michael Mann 
#1 ·
Anyone here going to the show Saturday in Long Beach?

sfwekfest.com

#8 ·
Yep, got in literally at the last minutes...the curvy red one is mine, Elise that is. The model is barely....legal. There's some more photos floating out there. Good times, a few models and hundreds of ridiculously dropped ricers!

#10 ·
I was registered and dropped out last minute. Prolly got my spot, good replacement :up:

Any awards?

#12 ·
She looks good, shoot us some more of these pictures that are floating around. I want to see the rear with that black roof.

P.S. Give me first dibbs on your side mirros if you ever sell them, they're wicked!

#14 ·
rotflrotflrotfl

#15 ·
I took a bunch of crappy photos, will post them in a day or two, including the rears (both). There quite a few threads with photos on this Wekfest event. Actually, these guys were just cool car enthusiasts like us - just different cars for different reasons. However, the details, mods and efforts they put into their 'whips' reflect their true passion and dedication. Most 'show rides' don't look too practical at all with the ground-dropping stance with huge wheels tucked in...just crazy.

#16 ·
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.