The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just bought this:

:nanner::nanner: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/great-buy-06-a-56155/ :nanner::nanner:

Mark is a great guy to work with. I'll be picking up the car and driving it back from Connecticut next weekend. :cool:

For all you New Hampshire people, where do you get your Elise inspected? I'm afraid that my local mechanic, who does a fine job with conventional vehicles, will not know what to do with the Lotus. Any suggestions along the I-93 corridor between the state line and Manchester?

Thanks,

·
Registered
291 Posts
Any place you trust not to joyride and not to smash your splitter putting it on the lift should be fine. I take mine to the Meineke accross the street from work for inspections.

What type of outfit is Synaptic3?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Synaptic 3 Engineening

What type of outfit is Synaptic3?[/QUOTE said:
Hello my name is Ron and I'm one of the owners of Synaptic 3. Let me take this opportunity to congratulate Pengineer91 on your new purchase! It truly is quite a machine!

Our services range from keeping your unique car in tip top shape to preparing it for a full blown track experience. We specialize in custom fabrication and performance modifications. We pride ourselves on our craftsmanship, attention to detail, and the strong partnerships we have formed with our hand picked vendors to provide parts and outside services. No matter what your goals, we'll take time to listen and provide meaningful advice.

To answer Purist and your question on the inspection, yes we can get that taken care of for you. Just give us a heads up and we'll schedule an appointment. If you need anything else feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail. Also, feel free to drop by and check us out for yourself. We'll happily give you a guided tour of our facility and show you what's new in cool in the shop.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Ron Salb
603-244-4631
[email protected]
Synaptic3 Main Page

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Welcome aboard. :wave:

OK, I'm ready for another drive. Any ideas?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all for your help.

I'll be looking for a drive/Meet & Greet in the near future myself. First thing I need to do is get it home, spiff it up a bit (could use a buffing) and change the oil.

When's the next NELLI run?

Keep in touch...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts