The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
It would be nice to see pictures of a car with the clam hinge on the website. And, perhaps more pictures of the tow bar structure and how it mounts to the car. Just a suggestion. :)

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
...and nekkid chicks...

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Protection money paid.

YouTube - Monty Python - Mafia

What you have to offer Phil is great for everyone! Of course now you need to figure out how to make money at it so -- so you'll have to pass your costs on to the consumer (capitalism at it's finest). :)

Cheers, Rob.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Entertaining posts, but hey, “meaty ones” are valuable too ;-)

Just wanted to let others know that based on personal experience and that of others in the community, BOE is a trusted, respected “go to” for minor to major modifications to our cars BOE offers you the 110% peace of mind you seek in partnering with a tuner. Whether upgrading your toe end links with a superior, maintenance free design or an entire engine built for abuse, BOE is the answer.

·
Registered
295 Posts
towing

This company has a tow hook! I have been searching for this option as I have considered having a way to transport my mountain bike to the trails, hmmmm, this just might be it.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Thanks GTI:eek:

K- We refer to it as a tow bar;) but yes we do. It works great... been using ours on the track car for a couple years now... A fun product to be sure:up:

There's a thread on LT someplace about it...

-Phil

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
You should see some of the other stuff he's working on, it'll blow your mind. Not bad for a young sprog!

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
:D

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Been working on updating the website a bit lately...

Besides the various products and some Tech Wiki stuff, I turned on the BOE Rides Section and Media (videos only for now, photos to follow). Still adding content here (and have a lot to go!), but at least the ball is rolling:eek:

Linky: BOE Rides

Best,

Phil

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Phil: Do you still do exhausts? Didn't see any listed on your Products pages.
We do... All through Blackwatch Racing: Lotus Exhaust Systems - Blackwatch Racing Lotus Performance Parts

We try to get some help with the sales of parts when possible. BWR, Sector111, DRS, and BRG have all helped to keep us drawing, machining, and welding rather than on quickbooks!lol ;)

Added some more videos tonight in the media section. Some oldies, but goodies:)

Cheers,

Phil

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Phil: Do you have any solution for elise SC??? I'm looking for some upgrades for more power and i can't find anything. Please PM me if you have any solutions. I'm very interested.

Thanks

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Just a few of the things coming down the pipeline from BOE and Kold-Fire...

1) Most know about the new OBD flash cable for the OE ECUs on the Elise, Exige, and Evora. The FAQ is in the BOE Techwiki on the BOE site. More coming by Monday or so on the Kold-fire site!

2) True IAT integration on tunes for the stock ECU:nanner: We'll have a simple kit that will work in concert with a new tune. This will give you more power and safer tunes- Especially for track cars:up:

3) Titanium brake parts:cool: (going beyond shims here;))

4) CAB. Many all ready run our CAB (Cold Air Box). Uses an ultra lightweight ITG airbox and proper foam filter. A calibrated tune is recommended.

5) Cooling system modifications! OK- Not necessarily a particular product, but some cool tech info and few inexpensive CNC'd convenience parts that will help make the most out your stock or aftermarket cooling system and remove the clutter in the process!

6) REV Race Pack- For even more power on the race track! :eek:

8) LOG- See you there! :D

Cheers!

Phil

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do you have plans for another 1 day only sale? I see a TVS and exhaust in my future.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts