Entertaining posts, but hey, “meaty ones” are valuable too ;-)
Just wanted to let others know that based on personal experience and that of others in the community, BOE is a trusted, respected “go to” for minor to major modifications to our cars BOE offers you the 110% peace of mind you seek in partnering with a tuner. Whether upgrading your toe end links with a superior, maintenance free design or an entire engine built for abuse, BOE is the answer.
Been working on updating the website a bit lately...
Besides the various products and some Tech Wiki stuff, I turned on the BOE Rides Section and Media (videos only for now, photos to follow). Still adding content here (and have a lot to go!), but at least the ball is rolling
Just a few of the things coming down the pipeline from BOE and Kold-Fire...
1) Most know about the new OBD flash cable for the OE ECUs on the Elise, Exige, and Evora. The FAQ is in the BOE Techwiki on the BOE site. More coming by Monday or so on the Kold-fire site!
2) True IAT integration on tunes for the stock ECU:nanner: We'll have a simple kit that will work in concert with a new tune. This will give you more power and safer tunes- Especially for track cars:up:
3) Titanium brake parts (going beyond shims here)
4) CAB. Many all ready run our CAB (Cold Air Box). Uses an ultra lightweight ITG airbox and proper foam filter. A calibrated tune is recommended.
5) Cooling system modifications! OK- Not necessarily a particular product, but some cool tech info and few inexpensive CNC'd convenience parts that will help make the most out your stock or aftermarket cooling system and remove the clutter in the process!
6) REV Race Pack- For even more power on the race track!