The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Welcome to LotusTalk.com -- Your premier Lotus Forum. We have many areas of discussion, ranging from the Lotus Exige, Lotus Esprit, Lotus Elise, and everything in between. If you would like to take advantage of all the features we have to offer you must REGISTER - It is quick and easy, and best of all free!

If you are here looking to access information on a specific vehicle, please check out some of the sections dedicated to the more popular Lotus vehicles.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Fixed it. :)

Elise Elsie

Noble Nobel

Esprit Espirt

·
Registered
773 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Isn't this in the wrong forum?? -poke-

Am I the only one that thinks 8 posts in 3 months from an Admistrator is not very many??

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Isn't this in the wrong forum?? -poke-

Am I the only one that thinks 8 posts in 3 months from an Admistrator is not very many??
Or it is too many*.:mw:

*depends on the content

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
ok, i'll reply. what's this giant box doing taking up the screen? It's crap. Please get rid of it.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Wow.... way wrong thread.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Hmmm, I shut down a thread yesterday. I wonder what I could do to kill this one?

·
Registered
83 Posts
'73 JPS

Has anyone ever heard of a '73 JPS that came in 3 colors such as white,black or bronze? I never have, A seller has one that is bronze with the JPS logo on a button in the middle of the steering wheel and it is a 4 speed! I think whomever sold it to him put a JPS steering wheel on it and told him it was a JPS.. The car is not in bad shape but is ugly brown I would of painted it black to start with but the 4 speed tells me different,it has the twin cam though. Anyone that has any input on this I would appreciate a come back, Bobbythejudge

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Hey Bobby, you might have better luck going to the Forum Index, finding the "Other Lotus Models" subforum, and making a new thread in there.

Here's a link to the Other Lotus Models subforum: Other Lotus Models - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community. If you're logged in, you should see a "NEW THREAD" icon to the left side, above the threads.

·
Registered
98 Posts
First track event

I just joined NASA and registered for the Oct. 12 HPDI at Sebring, any advice. This is my first time on any track, dont' really know what to expect.
Any other lotus owners going to this event, could use some guidance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
BEWARE OF THE SCAMMERS !!!

Well, the scammers are really out in full force now. I had 20 emails from one couple alone trying to sell me a '74 Europa special using a members pics of his car. The giveaway was the motor has paint peeling off the valve covers in the exact same places and the car is parked in the drive way with the trees being identical. Also an email yesterday from Canada supposedly, trying to sell me a car that is back on Ebay today with the exact description of the restoration done on it. I emailed both owners to let them know what they are doing. So be3 careful,the first couple in Calif. almost got me but I guess I do not have alzheimers yet and remembered both cars from the Lotus sites.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Body Repair in Dallas

Elise got backed into over the weekend by an SUV. Overseas Motors has suggested taking the car to Freeway Motors for repair. Does anyone have experience with this shop for repairs to an Elise. Any other suggestions?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Don't you have an intercom there?? :rolleyes:
Nobody from ANY company is allowed to actually TALK to someone anymore....it all has to be email, PM, text messages. :crazyeyes:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts