The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just placed the order.

I'm relieved, but strangely on pins and needles...kid on Xmas I guess.

PS-Other than me and CHRISN, any other Indy people here?

·
Registered
67 Posts
As much as I want my dealer to call and ask for my final options, I am very nervous about it. Once you make up your mind, you have to wait for months arguing in your head whether you picked the right options. If my dealer called today, I am not sure what I would tell him.

Congrats on the order. The LSS rims and tires look so amazing with the brake hardware behind them. I am pretty sure I will get the LSS and the hardtop and maybe ... Ardent Red .... no ... Magnetic Blue ... no Bordeaux Red ... no ........

The Yellow and Red LSS Elises at the show looked awesome. I can't wait for someone to say, 'Is that a Ferrari?'. Goosebumps.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. I just needed a break from work.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Just got the call from Gonzaba in San Antonio. Someone bailed out, so I'm now #10 on their list. I went with:
Saffron Yellow
LSS
Touring Package

Interestingly, George Gonzaba said that most of the orders he has taken have included both Touring and LSS. Nothing to do now but wait until the dealer options are finalized.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Wasn't expecting to be in the first batch... but I got the call. Went with the same setup as Jefferson.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Jefferson,
If one more person "disappears ;) " off the list you'll be number 9 and in the first batch! (1 demo, 9 buyer)
Chris
Anybody ever see the movie called "getting in?" It's about people getting nocked off a list so somebody lower on the list can get into medical school :D

Linky

·
Registered
825 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Jefferson,
If one more person "disappears ;) " off the list you'll be number 9 and in the first batch! (1 demo, 9 buyer)
Chris
Yeah, I know. What is worse is that a friend of mine is #7 on their list. I'm talking with him about options right now. I should be talking to him about the wonderful flavor of hemlock...

Kind of cool though - we both live on the same street. Possibly the highest concentration of Elises in the country? Maybe not since OneFastMiata is getting two.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts