The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking for quite sometime I finally decided to pull the trigger and get a Elise. I had a deposit one in 2004, but got impatient :wallbang: and bought a loaded G35 Coupe. I was nice, six speed, but not a Lotus. I got it at FVMC and they have been great so far. I expect the car to get here sometime next week.

I bought the CO Elise in their showroom with the carbon bits (I was planning n doing most of those anyway). My only concern is the car has been sitting for a while - should I change all the fuilds?

Ready to gooooo......:shift:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Congrats. +1 on having the dealer do it...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks - I'll call he guys at FVMC and see if they can do it. Car is a new 07 that has been sitting indoors it's whole life, only 7 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
congrats on the purchas mike!!!!! i am T.J. the lead tech at FVMC. i installed all of those lovely carbon bits on the car:D :drool:.
let Anthony know what you want done and i will make sure i get it done in a timely matter. if you need anything else let me know, and i will do what i can for you, and make sure you stop by on a weekday so we can meet and do my favorite thing......talk lotus:D

congrats,
T.J.
Lead Tech FVMC
[email protected]

·
Registered
485 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase :coolnana:. All the sales guys over there are great.

One of my favorite cars there but was not meant for me. :(

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey TJ- I wish I lived there- I am down in Orlando where there is no service. What do you recommend doing - my only fear is the car has sat for a while. Thanks - and I can't wait!

Q

·
0 Posts
Orlando! Cool!

Welcome to the Orlando Lotus Connection.

Qball

(also in Orlando!)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hey TJ- I wish I lived there- I am down in Orlando where there is no service. What do you recommend doing - my only fear is the car has sat for a while. Thanks - and I can't wait!
i would change the oil and enjoy the crap out of it.....all of the other fluids should be fine, but an oil change would be a good idea.

its too bad such a nice car has to leave the state, mabey you should move up here...lol

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Mike, Glad you finally pulled the trigger :) can't wait to see it! We have Fourniers Automotive on Mills Ave. doing all our non warranty work.
Nick

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cool - thanks TJ - I photoshopped the hard top on last night to see what it would look like. Hoepfully Bill got it to you in time to get the oil changed. Sounds like the carrier is picking it up tomorrow for a Wed delivery to me in FLA. Can't wait - wil post pics as soon as she arrives....well maybe a little after that!:shift:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts