The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a customer ask me about production numbers for 2006 Elise's in Aubergine Purple. Anyone know how many were produced? Ive seen a few 2005's but no 2006's! Thanks

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
I don't know the #s produced, but yes they were produced, though in low numbers. Member "Cleveland," here has a 06 Elise in that color.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Jeff in Colo. Spgs. just bought a used 06...

Pic from trackday in Pueblo about three weeks ago.

Mike

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
By the same means, can anyone tell me exactly how many autumn gold cars made it to the us? Someone mentioned six, but I only know of three (mine, one in Stl., and a third one with sport sold out of Fla. I believe).

Were there any exiges? Wallabyguy said no 07s, what about 06?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
If you're looking for Autumn gold, I'm pretty sure Mid Rivers has one.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I already have one. The midrivers one is the one I mentioned I saw in Stl.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Was the one in Michigan an elise? what spec? (sport, hardtop etc. hint hint new owner)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
How bout Aubergine Purple Exige?
I saw one in Denver when we were looking. They were a little high on price (NA Exiges's were top 'o the line then), so we went with the one we're driving. now that I've made a few bucks, I'd love to trade for one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the Elise bug now...but I could definitely do an Exige...lol...I would LOVE a purple one...I didn't know it existed until last night when I googled all the '06 colors...preeetttyyyy! we need a drooly emoticon!

·
Registered
933 Posts
I saw one in Denver when we were looking. They were a little high on price (NA Exiges's were top 'o the line then), so we went with the one we're driving. now that I've made a few bucks, I'd love to trade for one.
I remember that one. It was priced at $66K if my memory serves me right.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have the Elise bug now...but I could definitely do an Exige...lol...I would LOVE a purple one...I didn't know it existed until last night when I googled all the '06 colors...preeetttyyyy! we need a drooly emoticon!
like this one:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts