The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Florida but am considering the purchase of a 2006 Elise from a seller in Zip 48322/West Bloomfield MI. Would anyone that lives close to that area be willing to check it out for me? The seller seems really honest and suggested I post the question here. I'd be willing to paypal you some money for your time. The elise in question is one of the polar blue ones listed in the cars for sale section. Thanks for reading!

·
Supporting Vendors
37 Posts
We are a Lotus dealer close by..... Let me see if our tech will do it

·
Supporting Vendors
37 Posts
ask the owner, if he would be willing to bring it here? $200.00 will get you more info than anywhere - carfax, body inspection , printed ecu info - showing engine rev times and max revs, on lift inspection, warranty and recall information....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi onboost91, I live in the area and have met Gary few times. I'd be happy to meet up with him and look at the car for you. I know how nerve-wrecking buying a Lotus from far away could be. I bought mine from Florida funny enough, and drove it all the way to Michigan. Fantastic drive especially if you go through the tail of the dragon in Tennesse. Let me know if there's anything specifically you're looking to check.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I know this car and the owner too. He's a long time Great Lakes Lotus Club member and a genuinely nice guy.

I do agree with Auto Europe on this one; they're an independent party and as a Lotus dealer they can give you thorough information about the car.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hello,

Seems like all the right guys are chiming in here, but I can also vouch that the seller is a real person. We met at a cars 'n' coffee a while back, and it's a very pretty car.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts