The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been here in West Palm Beach, FL for over a week now and haven't seen a single Lotus vehicle. Unfortunately, I don't have mine with me while on this assignment but I thought it was odd not to see any on the road thus far.

I have seen multiple Lambos and Ferraris, and the occasional Rolls and Bentley. I see they are building a new Lambo dealership nearby, "West Palm Lamborghini".

Any local get togethers in the area?

John

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scary stuff that Wendy's incident. I'm actually living in Wellington, which is west of WPB. I will (sigh) be without my Elise until September-ish when I can return home off of this construction project.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Im about 20 min south of palm beach. :nanner2:

·
Registered
294 Posts
yeah you really dont see too too many out there. Im about 20 mins south of west palm as well

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
The local Lotus group meets the third Sunday of each month at the Blue Anchor Pub on Atlantic Ave in Delray Beach at 1 pm.

On Saturday the 29th there is a British Car show at the Queen Mary Pub in Jupiter Farms that a few of us are going to, and next Saturday, the Lotus LTD Yahoo Group is having a drive and Bar B Que around Miami.

There is a person with a grey Lotus with 18 inch wheels and a Lotus decal on the front fenders who lives in WellyWorld, and I think a few people with 1990's Elans live there too.

I always see an orange Elise about a mile west of the new Lambo dealer. I heard it belongs to someone who works at the BMW dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In Orlando, Fl about 3 hours away.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
I live in Wellington, about 15 min west of west palm. I also know Angelo lives here as well. He has a Storm Titanium 05. Mine is a Graphite grey 05. We did the Toy Rally together and the supercar weekend. They were both a blast. I have yet to get to the Blue Anchor, Somthing always comes up but I will get there eventually.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts