The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm not a Lotus owner unfortunately but A part of the Corvette community. We started up a Cars and Coffee event and wanted to widen the invite. It would be nice if some of you guys could make it.

Our first real meet turned out with about 25 Corvette's, including 2 ZR1's, 2 CTSV's, and a few muscle cars. Next week will be even bigger.

What: Cars & Coffee: Yorktown, NY
Where: BJs/Staples Shopping Center at 3300 Crompond Rd, Yorktown, NY
Exactly Where: Taconic to Route 202 exit, West on 202, Down the hill on the left. Turn to the right coming in
When: 8AM to 11AM every Sunday
Who: Any Car, Any Bike, Any Make, Any Year
Why: To talk cars and bikes and speed.... And drink some good coffee

·
Registered
342 Posts
C&C Yorktown NY

I will be there next week-end and will try to get Scott to come along also.
Lambo and Elise SC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's great guys. We want to make it more of the higher end cars, but anything/one is welcome. I'm trying to figure out a way to reach out to the Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, and Vipers of the area, but having a hell of a time finding a place where they chat online. Anyone have any recommendations?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a good turnout today. Probably about 30 cars. 2 beautiful Porsches, a mint 50's Ford, a Superlaggera Lamborghini and a plethora of Corvettes. A group of us drove over to Corvettes Of Westchester and ran into a guy with a yellow LP550-2 Lamborghini who said he's coming out next week. Hope some of you guys can make it next week...

Flying Scotsman- Thanks for coming out with your gorgeous car. Hope you can come out next week. And the guy with the yellow LP550-2 Lamborghini wanted to get a hold of you but I think he lost your number, don't know if you have his.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's part of the idea. We need to start having a good regular turnout and then start a drive for after for whoever wants to go. You should still come by, we have a good time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, we continue having a good turnout even tho last sunday there was the threat of rain and colder temps. We had about 25 cars with a few coming and going all the way up to 11am. We picked up a few 911 Porshe's, A new lotus, a Ferrari 360 just to name a few.

Pics can be found HERE and more HERE.

Hope some more of you guys can make it out before it gets too cold.

-Ray

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, our last one we lost our white Elise SC and his father to the running of the Bulls event in the city last week. However, we picked up a black Elise SC and a white rag top Elise. It was a little bit of a smaller turnout due to the colder weather. Only about 18 cars total. We then drove with a caravan of about 7 cars to the OCC season closer car meet. Pictures can be found HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE... (the sun was at a bad angle for pictures of the Lotus'. They all came out over exposed. No hating here.)

This weekend is looking like a hit or miss with the weather. If its clear, most of us regulars should be there.

Our next big thing that I know of is a cruise to the New Canaan Caffeine & Carburetors on November 4th. Hope some of you guys can join us.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Sorry we missed it guys. But we did the Bullfest and had 45 Lambo's in the run from NJ up to Shadows in Poughkeepsie via Bear Mountain.
A helicopter, tribute to the 50th Anniversary of Lamborghini in 2013 and a great time with abunch of down to earth nice people from all over the North East.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I'm going to try to make it this week, I came last week, but you had all left by 10:30.

·
Registered
63 Posts
missed it!

would have been there, but Manhattan Motorcars has had my car for 4 weeks trying to fix a cracked cat pipe! Since its the cat it is covered by warranty, but its getting on 4 weeks now! And I know its going to be much longer with the flooding, power issues in city. I hope my car survived!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts