The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I lead back road cruises around western MA every weekend and would love to have more from team Lotus along for the ride.

I have a pretty special route in mind that is perfect for our cars (and anything small and nimble) and need 4 or more cars to commit to make this happen.

If I can't make this happen this weekend (due to too few cars or rain) I will save the route for another time.

Here is the proposed route:

Leg 1:

Leg 2:

Leg 3:

The cruise starts at a gas station, both stops are at gas stations and the final stop is at some killer food.

·
Registered
341 Posts
what time are you thinking of meeting? I don't have a Lotus anymore (sold it a while ago and bought a Mercedes CLK63 Black Series), but I'm interested in selling that and getting an Evora.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Had a blast on the couple runs have done with you out there. Would like to do another but weather is looking crappy

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what time are you thinking of meeting? I don't have a Lotus anymore (sold it a while ago and bought a Mercedes CLK63 Black Series), but I'm interested in selling that and getting an Evora.
All of my cruises start at noon. We are starting at 776 N King St, Northampton, MA 01060, the Sunoco station.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a blast on the couple runs have done with you out there. Would like to do another but weather is looking crappy
I will be making the weather call Friday night and tracking everyone down to make sure they know.

If I do need to reschedule I will be moving the date to July 11th. This route is worth coming down for the night before Scott.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
wish i could make it bruce. gonna be with benvie and duerden in newport for the night. if it gets rescheduled due to weather ill try to make it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am officially calling this event off due to rain. At best its going to be rain on and off and its just not going to be much fun.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
All of my cruises start at noon. We are starting at 776 N King St, Northampton, MA 01060, the Sunoco station.
This cruise is being done again tomorrow 7/18 if anyone is interested in coming. Have done nosirrahx drives a couple times and by far most fun I have ever had in my Lotus, roads are just amazing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts