1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I thought it was going to be a picture of LARRY.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
its only a recession for people who over extended themselves...
and those who believe anything they read in the newpapers or see on TV.:sheep::mw:

from what i understand its actually a slowdown, not a recession.
I think the economy is still growing.

for some reason most of the media will not cover stories that are good news. just maybe they are biased?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Looks like my drive to work every day.

If you want to see some great cars, have lunch anywhere at Sunset Plaza on a Saturday. One afternoon I saw an MC12, Enzo, SLR and 2 LP640s lined up in front of Le Petit Four. It really is a fun town.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Looks like my drive to work every day.

If you want to see some great cars, have lunch anywhere at Sunset Plaza on a Saturday. One afternoon I saw an MC12, Enzo, SLR and 2 LP640s lined up in front of Le Petit Four. It really is a fun town.

I had to have my Seven flat bedded last week (alternator) and the tow truck operators just came from towing that Maser MC12, the clutch blew with only 250 miles on it:eek:

The tow operators thought my car was cooler and took their pictures with it rotfl

I used to live over that way, sort of became numb to many of those cars now, it has to be really unusual to be cool :cool:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I used to live over that way, sort of became numb to many of those cars now, it has to be really unusual to be cool :cool:
I agree. I'm more impressed by rare classics now. Ferraris & Lambos are a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Orange County so it is basically like that here. I think it is pretty cool to see cars like that. I remember not to long ago I saw a Porsche Carrera GT, Lamborghini LP640, and Gallardo all in a line like 10 minutes from where I live. I am sure that isn't anything special to some people here seeing as some people here own cars like that...

Seeing F430's, Ford GT's, and Gallardos aren't as big of a deal (still cool to see) even some people in my neighborhood have those (I haven't seen the Ford GT in a while I think the guy just leaves it in his garage...I don't really care for that car anyways). I think someone in the city next to mine even has a Bugatti Veyron. I've seen it in videos before but never in real life.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
No Lotus...blah :D

That's an awesome lunchtime...dad is sitting filming cars and being a goober...

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wonder how many of these car owners have their houses in foreclosure :p

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Remember...........You can live in your car.........but you cant drive your house!rotfl
What happens when the repo man comes by? :panic:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts