The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
How about buying the supposedly cost effective Lotus while early adopters post thirty eight plus threads about how it could end up being too expensive for the performance on offer all while discussing who's in and who's out at any given price but ultimately immediately repainting it upon delivery? Priceless!
This ^^^. I find some these threads to be so hilarious. Seriously, who would buy a brand-new car just to repaint - unless they have too much money to throw away? I guess Lotus is trying to keep the Emira FE at lower price by having few boring colors. Just wait for a few years, to get the color you want (assuming Lotus will add more colors). In the meantime, buy an Esprit, Elise, Exige, or Evora and sell it after a few years. You might break even or even make some money doing it since Lotus stopped making those cars. I made extra 4K selling my first Elise. My current Exige and Evora also appreciate but I'm not planning to sell them. They are as reliable as any of my Toyota that we have owned or currently own.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts