The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
2021 you professionally wrap your cars. No need to do a repaint unless you plan on keeping the car till the end of life. Resale you will get hammered. All my friends with high end cars wrap them and remove it and sell it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I feel like a car needs to be at least over 30 years old before a repaint is considered a good thing. Then have Kindig do it and you're golden!

·
Registered
11 Posts
If it's your car wtf do you care what other people think? These people obviously didn't:

View attachment 1302578

View attachment 1302579

View attachment 1302580

Don't buy a car as an investment. It rarely works out. So, screw resale value, unless you plan on flipping it or selling it. If you plan on keeping it until it or you dies then who cares?

If you want to repaint your brand new car, have the money, have someone you trust to do it to your liking, have nothing else better to do with your money, do it.
Omg that Jag! That person should be shot lol

·
Premium Member
8,509 Posts
A wrapped car is like wearing a condom.....no substitute for a smooth finish.

• Haha
Reactions: eriegz

·
Registered
7,589 Posts
A wrapped car is like wearing a condom.....no substitute for a smooth finish.
So you're saying if you don't wrap your car, it might reproduce?
Glasses Vision care Eyewear Event Screenshot

·
Premium Member
8,509 Posts
So you're saying if you don't wrap your car, it might reproduce?
I move a lot.....so never know the answer there:devilish: Even Stewie found his father eventually............

·
Registered
Elise 111r (SC)
2 Posts
Definitely wrap it but it's essential to go somewhere really high end or recommend for the quality or the application and to minimise paint damage during application.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts