The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
My dream car would have twin quadfam inciberators. It would also use titanium z-shwake bars running through the central divider que-bearing. I did the math one time and it ended up adding 3.665% more ram-liters per cubic minute, which I thought was pretty good (obviously I would have to give up using a twisting jolune cycle constant, but I think that goes without saying and anybody would understand that).

But that continues to be my dream car. I told my grandma about it one time. Haha, man she's so out of it on car stuff, she didn't even know the difference between Viter-Logan axle gain brace and a rotating potential piston magnitrag. Cracks me up just thinking about it.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
My dream car would have twin quadfam inciberators. It would also use titanium z-shwake bars running through the central divider que-bearing. I did the math one time and it ended up adding 3.665% more ram-liters per cubic minute, which I thought was pretty good (obviously I would have to give up using a twisting jolune cycle constant, but I think that goes without saying and anybody would understand that).

But that continues to be my dream car. I told my grandma about it one time. Haha, man she's so out of it on car stuff, she didn't even know the difference between Viter-Logan axle gain brace and a rotating potential piston magnitrag. Cracks me up just thinking about it.
My dad had one of those when I was growing up. In fact I took the test for my driver's license in it.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I saw one in a junk yard once, but it was missing the twin quadfam inciberators. I considered buying it, but the missing parts were virtual unobtanium. Later I ran across this video:
I am pretty certain the missing part could be replaced with the upgraded Turbo Entabulator and produce equal, if not superior performance. Considering the salvage value of the car (it is still in the breaker yard), it might be worth doing the swap.

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Over the years I've had several dream cars. Not often, but it has happened.

Usually a 1965 Plymouth Satellite or the 1980 Rover SD1. Had some good times in those cars, I'm sure my subconscious isn't through with them yet.

The Rover dreams probably had to do with some sort of repressed guilt that I could not get her running dependably.

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Does that come with the upgraded flux capcitor? I heard the left finnigan pins break and the phoophing valves did not hold. As far as the compton scatter the results were unclear. The heat generated was mostly due to bremstahlung!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
For some strange reason this wacky thread reminds me of the King Missile song from way back when called Detachable Penis. Don't know why, but nevertheless it does.

Anywhooooo, to answer the question, at this stage of the game I'm gonna have to say that I'm most yearning for a convertible Evora S. Perhaps not the most exotic of the exotics, but it's what tickles my fancy the most at the present time. Yeah, I know.........it only comes in a coupe. Sue me.........

·
Registered
502 Posts
Always wanted a Ferrari 360 and lambo Gallardo Superlaggera.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,176 Posts
No real dream dream car... other than maybe a clean 1957 Corvette convertible in red with the cream door inserts and a period correct 69 Camaro SS with rallye stripes.

The exotics come and go and every model upgrade, the old one gets obsolete in terms of being the latest "dream" car.

Just have to settle for what I have now though until I win the lottery.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
For some strange reason this wacky thread reminds me of the King Missile song from way back when called Detachable Penis. Don't know why, but nevertheless it does.

Anywhooooo, to answer the question, at this stage of the game I'm gonna have to say that I'm most yearning for a convertible Evora S. Perhaps not the most exotic of the exotics, but it's what tickles my fancy the most at the present time. Yeah, I know.........it only comes in a coupe. Sue me.........
100,000 internet points for mentioning King Missile! Add a little Nashville Pussy and good to go!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Well..guys all of you have the real taste of car...much delighted..hmm..As my story is concern till i am dreaming every day and night about my dream car...
I dream to have Ferrari..and among all i like the F12berlinetta....:nanner:
I really hope English is your 9th language!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
...but, if we are talking dream cars, we have to put some parameters on it - new or vintage? Many and rarity? For example, I could say 'I'd love one of the '37 Bugatti Atlantiques' - well, only 3 were made, 2 still exist and they are worth $35M.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I am currently in my obtainabledream car, a lotus elise. But the one car I truly want above all else is the Ford GT40

1 - 20 of 36 Posts