The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please let me know what specs I should aim for. Not looking for a "track" alignment, if that matters in your recommendation. Also, where do you take your car for alignment? I can go to anywhere in LA or OC area.

Thanks,

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Please let me know what specs I should aim for. Not looking for a "track" alignment, if that matters in your recommendation. Also, where do you take your car for alignment? I can go to anywhere in LA or OC area.

Thanks,
LucentMotors is where I went for my Penske installation and 4 wheel alignment. 2130 S Sepulveda Blvd, LA, 90025.

San

·
AKA “Prolene”.
19 Posts
WestEnd Alignment in Gardena is where I took my S2000 and Elise when I was actively tracking them. Quality work. Coilovers and brace put in Elise by them as well. Tell them what you want your car to do, how you drive and what you expect the handling to be, and they will know best spec. for your vehicle. BTW, I am Prolene, but haven't posted in a long time. WestEnd does not accept credit cards, and scheduled appointment very strict about cancelling or being late.

·
7,598 Posts
WestEnd Alignment in Gardena is where I took my S2000 and Elise when I was actively tracking them. Quality work. Coilovers and brace put in Elise by them as well. Tell them what you want your car to do, how you drive and what you expect the handling to be, and they will know best spec. for your vehicle. BTW, I am Prolene, but haven't posted in a long time. WestEnd does not accept credit cards, and scheduled appointment very strict about cancelling or being late.
I've heard nothing but good things about West End Alignment. I remember reading about someone calling to cancel an appointment and being told that he would not be allowed to make an appointment in the future. I thought that was funny, but seriously, don't cancel an appointment there. Regardless, the good reviews speak for themselves, no matter the make or model.

San

·
Premium Member
4,690 Posts
LucentMotors is where I went for my Penske installation and 4 wheel alignment. 2130 S Sepulveda Blvd, LA, 90025.

San

Yes, Tom is the best. The only difficulty can be trying to get into is driveway and dealing with all the cars. :wink2:

·
7,598 Posts
Yes, Tom is the best. The only difficulty can be trying to get into is driveway and dealing with all the cars. :wink2:
You got that right. He really does great work and he bought enough food for lunch to feed a dozen people, when there were only three of us.

San

·
Registered
912 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts