The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant compare prices since I have only found one site on here that sells them for the lotus. (blackwatch)...

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I have a set of black Team Dynamics wheels with Toyo R1Rs for sale. They've been mounted on the car, but never driven. I went with 205/45R-16 Front and 245/40R17 Rear. The Team Dynamics wheels that I ordered are specifically hub centric - you have to specify that when ordering. A few people on here have TD wheels that aren't hub centric and that can lead to vibration issues.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a set of black Team Dynamics wheels with Toyo R1Rs for sale. They've been mounted on the car, but never driven. I went with 205/45R-16 Front and 245/40R17 Rear. The Team Dynamics wheels that I ordered are specifically hub centric - you have to specify that when ordering. A few people on here have TD wheels that aren't hub centric and that can lead to vibration issues.
You have a pm.

·
Registered
545 Posts
+1,
I got the 1.2s for our Audi from teamilluminata this summer. Great place to work with. Also, I got TRM wheels from Blackwatch, great service as well.

All the wheels look great!

These guys are big TDR importers in the rally world: Team Illuminata Motorsport They're just over in MI, and a great group to work with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.