The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weather looking iffy for the weekend, but not as bad as it looked earlier in the week...lots going on...

Hyperfest at Summit Point Sat.
Ferrari get together Sat. (although I think if you're not registered by now, your car may not get in).
Brit Car Day in Fork, MD. on Saturday
SCCA Solo at FedEx Field in DC Sat & Sun.
PALS event, beginning in Port Deposit, MD Sat (?)
Church of the Holy Donut Sunday am.
Friday night cruise in at Lowe's in Abingdon
Sat. night cruise in at Jimmie Cone's in Mt. Airy
Others in Va or MD?

What are Mid Atlantic folks thinking about doing this weekend?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
work today. Setup a sound system, Run a Metal rockshow tonight. Help a friend clear debris tomorrow, followed by an estate sale, then run a Paint Dancing show. Sunday = fishing and some cabinet work..kinda a boring weekend for me.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
What is the deal with the Ferrari thing? Had not heard about that.

I'd like to do the PALS drive, but it is a long ways up on superhighways, and in the rain, that won't be much fun. Not sure about Hyperfest.

---
edited: Found the Ferrari thing on Facebook. That might be fun if the weather behaves...

·
Registered
913 Posts
I don't pickup my Elise from Criswell until next week :(

But since you asked... The Annapolis Yacht Club Regatta is this weekend! I'll be sailing all day Sat & Sun. I hope the weather works out for all events! I'll be looking to go for a drive next weekend for certain :shift:

Dave

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is the deal with the Ferrari thing? Had not heard about that.

I'd like to do the PALS drive, but it is a long ways up on superhighways, and in the rain, that won't be much fun. Not sure about Hyperfest.

---
edited: Found the Ferrari thing on Facebook. That might be fun if the weather behaves...
In looking for the link below, I saw something else indicating it's a 'members only' thing for Ferrari Club of America...don't know if they're sticking strictly to that.

Ferrari Club of America - Mid Atlantic Region | Events Calendar | For Printer

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I'll be flying to Dulles --all weekend.....go figure.

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hyperfest craziness is Saturday, Sunday is just a normal NASA HPDE/Race day

Yes, lets meet up. I'll look for the windsor guys. I am going to park with King Rat.

D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Good, and I'll vote for your wife at the daisy dukes contest rotfl

ha!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Cardboard boat regatta in Watkins Glen.

Our boat name this year is "In and Around Her Hull"

·
Registered
527 Posts
Lotus related: finish putting interior back together and shifter mod.

House related: Look after dog and dogs keep them healthy. Give Gyro meds and hope he eats well., mow backyard, watch the F1 British Grand Prix race on Sunday. All sorts of domestic stuff!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Good, and I'll vote for your wife at the daisy dukes contest rotfl

ha!
How I have tried... But I told her you'd be there and she dropped out of the competition, she

A - doesn't want to lose to you again this year too -poke-
and
B - Doesn't want to become one of your Avatars :drool:

D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Power Lifting competition on Saturday morning in Maryland

Driving to PA to cut the grass (damn all this rain)

Maybe attempting the LETSA shifter upgrade

Admiring the new CF GTC-200 wing I just put on my Elise

·
Registered
333 Posts
Planning to go up to the PALS thing. Otherwise, mostly frantically working to complete artwork for my sales booth at a convention in KY 5 days after we move :panic::panic::panic: I should probably start packing too, but I doubt that I will.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Looks like Gina and I will be going to the PALS event...

·
Registered
103 Posts
In looking for the link below, I saw something else indicating it's a 'members only' thing for Ferrari Club of America...don't know if they're sticking strictly to that.

Ferrari Club of America - Mid Atlantic Region | Events Calendar | For Printer
I am going to the show in Fork first thing, and then around lunch time heading up to the Ferrari show. It is too late to register to be in the show, but there is an entrace fee of $13 to get into Ladew gardens with all of its tours including the Ferrari show. I am going as there will probably be some rare cars there. Cars are on display from 12 to 3 or 4. I will probably be there around 12:30.

I figure this is the best of both worlds... be in a show, go to a show.. and lots of driving on back roads... lets just hope the weather holds out... :rolleyes:

-Will

1 - 20 of 27 Posts