The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anything new has come up about a possible federalized exige. (since im so far down the list and it might be available by then :( )

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Hale has expressed his intentions to see the Exige in the USA, with no indications of when that may be. Don't expect it for another few years.

·
Registered
172 Posts
These are not the rumors I wanted to hear...........I was hoping the exige would get here sooner then that.

Could someone please originate a better rumor then Transio.......his rumor sucks. ;)

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
SSflanker7 said:
These are not the rumors I wanted to hear...........I was hoping the exige would get here sooner then that.

Could someone please originate a better rumor then Transio.......his rumor sucks. ;)
The Exige will be here in January of 2005 and dealerships will be offering a $10,000 rebate. MSRP will be $19,999.99.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
The Exige will be here in January of 2005 and dealerships will be offering a $10,000 rebate. MSRP will be $19,999.99.
This time they're working with another car company because of the computer problems with Toyota though. The Hyundai Exige, right? FWD, 3400# with a 180HP V6 mated to a slow 4-spd tiptronic. 100,000 mile warranty though...

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
NMRJock said:
This time they're working with another car company because of the computer problems with Toyota though. The Hyundai Exige, right? FWD, 3400# with a 180HP V6 mated to a slow 4-spd tiptronic. 100,000 mile warranty though...
I heard they were going to use a Mustang chassis since it's so rigid :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts