The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I installed my 4tress harness bar, harnesses, speakers, and camera mount- Everything tuned out nicely, but I found these little boogers lying near the drivers seat after it was removed-
Barber track PBOC Michael, Jr. 003.jpg
I suspect they are stops for the slide, but I'm not exactly sure how / where they mount-:confused:

Any insight would be appreciated-

Thanks, Michael

·
Registered
93 Posts
seat slide stops

They are the seat slide stops they fit in the rail under the rear mounting bolts. There is one on each side of the seat

·
Registered
357 Posts
I didnt reinstall these when doing the bar & harness. I thought they were used to hold down the carpet? I checked my seat and without them the seat stop or travel distance has not been effected. :confused:

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Weight reduction

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help- I haven't replaced my driver's seat yet- I may as well install the stops-

Thanks again, Michael

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I left them out too, Too much pain in the ass to put back in, and I think they do nothing.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I always thought they were in place to stop the seat from going too far back when you adjust the seat position. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
when i was pumping out the car(left the windows open while it rained all day) i took the seats out, and while messing around in there i lost one. so i have the left on in and no right one?! i guess ill find it when i auto cross next weekend...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts