The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just....em....curious...

I found them rattling around on the floor of my Elise.... on the drivers side near the seat rails....no big deal really :eek:

Any guesses (educated ones hopefully). Yes I've looked at the seat rail bolts, and they seem to all be in place and they don't match the bolt. The silver washer was found after the black bolt/washer combo...this is all shaping up to be like a Conan Doyle story, isn't it ? Thank you, and good night.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Maybe they hold the seat to the rails, or a bracket up in the dash as it appears to be a self-threading screw. Most of the interior fastners I have seen have been phillips heads. Did you find any chicken bones under your seat as well?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm...no chicken bones but I did notice some strands of fine Turkish tobacco....

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Check the upper bolt from the bracket on the side rear to the seat. The one above the large lapbelt bolt.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check the upper bolt from the bracket on the side rear to the seat. The one above the large lapbelt bolt.
I can't quite figure out the location you're referring to, Randy, can you elaborate a little more ? Thanks,

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks like the part that holds the part that keeps the turn signal from popping out*

*see Phantom's earlier post

1 - 6 of 6 Posts