The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the first USA EliseTalker posts a picture of his/her new Elise are we going to be happy for them:D or will we hate them:crazyeyes

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
depends on who it is:D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I wonder who it will be. Chris? maybe...

Jenn/OFM?

Someone else?

Who all are number one at your dealer?

I should get a first car, but it will be next month. *sob*

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
what if some lurker who is not on a list but buys one at market value is the first to post?-eek- :no:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Randy Chase said:
I wonder who it will be. Chris? maybe...

Jenn/OFM?

Someone else?

Who all are number one at your dealer?

I should get a first car, but it will be next month. *sob*
I think whoever gets the first one should pay us each a dollar;)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ivan1 said:
what if some lurker who is not on a list but buys one at market value is the first to post?-eek- :no:
Storm the castle, pitchforks in hand-eek-

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Someone is gonna walk in to a dealership and offer a dealer big money for a demo that he won't be able to refuse...what provisions to dealers have on selling/not selling their demo? If I was a dealer and had 100+ orders I would sell my demo if the price was right...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Hate...definetly hate. That intense feeling of jealousy that keeps you awake at night, grinding your teeth, stomach overturning, etc. etc.

But it will only be temporary...until I get my car. :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Extreme jealousy. A little hate. Feigned euphoria (for the new owner) and will probably be driving the demo car repeatedly.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
in all seriousness i will probably be pretty excited because the sooner SOMEONE gets a car, the sooner i get MY car.

It will also be cool to get lots of pictures of colors that we may not have seen that much of.

-Steve

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Well (selfish mode in the "on" position) Hope its me!!!!:D

But whoever gets it, at least it's a start, right now we're in a holding pattern until something shows up!
CHris

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Pure unadultrated cardinal sin ENVY.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Great as long as they do two things:

1) Write a review ASAP of how the Elise:
a) handles; b) accelerates from stop; c) accelerates from 35mph and 65 mph; d) what the mph at the break in is; e) how loud is the cabin at 65mph; and f) smile factor

2) Pictures: Lots of pictures.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
The other thing that will be fun to watch is, who can get their 1000 mile break-in done the quickest, the service done and then get on the cams!

·
Registered
970 Posts
i want a 5 megapixel pic of every nanometer of the elise in bright glossy print and then fed ex it to me overnight...or prepare for a some mushroom laying tnt guns of navarone butt whoopin...:D

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
the people who get their cars first will have to give all of us rides in them!! No hate! only love, just post all the pics you can of all the colors! Preferrably, CO and GG! and maybe NFB & SB.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts