The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I don't really know what I am. Basically I spent 30+ minutes in the Halloween store and couldn't decide so I finally said "screw it" and grabbed random things as I walked towards the register. Missing from the picture are some glove and knee-high Halloween socks.

I guess you could say I'm a Chinese ninja witch farmer hippy Santa...thing.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Kinda like a gay Chinese Gandalf?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
There's a really creepy old dude who works at Target nearby. He has flyaway grey crazy hair and black mutton chops.

I'm dressing up like him with a red polo shirt. All of the local suburban women will know exactly who I am.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
A pilot...................... I don't finish my trip until tomorrow. Otherwise, I'd be dressed as Dr. Evil. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I dressed up as chumlee from pawnstars. Fake gut, hair, and tatoo sleeves were hot by the end of the night.

I always have some sort of fake hair on halloween.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
yellow man group, a chinese knock off of blue man........

Yellow as in suit not as in me be racist..............

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
My son and daughter-in-law's costumes. They create their own costumes every year.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
My son and daughter-in-law's costumes. They create their own costumes every year.
Diablos De La Muerta! Nice.

Was at a bar on Saturday night. Of course, every girl there was dressed as 'slutty whatever'

Why be a nurse when you can be a slutty nurse or a slutty cop or a slutty whatever.

Best though was my buddy's 'ripped from the headlines' party. He was batboy and his wife was the cute 'nursing my 5 year old' cover of Time magazine. Had a little stool and a booby that shot milk. The only issue was getting the 5 year old to stand that long! :)

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Diablos De La Muerta! Nice.

Was at a bar on Saturday night. Of course, every girl there was dressed as 'slutty whatever'

Why be a nurse when you can be a slutty nurse or a slutty cop or a slutty whatever.
Geez, it almost sounds like you're complaining about all the sluttiness, but that can't be the case, can it?

P.S. Pix or it didn't happen ;)

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
I cheated (again) this year...

Ross Halloween 2012.jpg

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I didn't dress up, but my two girls were mad:

·
Relapsing Honda fan