The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those on the waiting list(s), have you thought about your feature set yet?

Right now I am leaning towards:
Touring
Hard Top
Driving lights (if offered)
Hard choice with color, haven't been able to decide
I'd love the sport package wheels&tires, but don't know if I could deal with the ride. Has anyone heard how much stiffer than stock it is with the sport suspension adjusted to maximum height?

·
Registered
100 Posts
My Order

Placed my order with Silicon Valley (Los Gatos) last Monday. Saffron, base car. Looks like about $44.5K out the door...:cool:

·
Registered
243 Posts
My order

I know this thread is just a tad old, but I'm excited and couldn't help myself. My order went through with Park Place Ltd. a couple Mondays ago :cool: :
'06 Elise-British Racing Green, black cloth interior
Sport Pack
Track Pack
LSD
Hard Top
Starshield
Around $53k, all said and done :drool:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Track Pack

Source: Park Place Ltd. Web Page (where I placed my order)-
Track Pack is-
- Adjustable Bilstein dampers with remote front reservoirs and threaded spring perches. Compression and rebound are adjusted together with a single knob
- 5 way adjustable front sway bar for tuning roll stiffness
- Rear track link to stiffen rear suspension pick up points for improved control of suspension alignment under hard cornering
I think this was originally an Exige option, but can be ordered for the new Elises as well. :up:

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
autoxelise said:
Source: Park Place Ltd. Web Page (where I placed my order)-Track Pack is- - Adjustable Bilstein dampers with remote front reservoirs and threaded spring perches. Compression and rebound are adjusted together with a single knob- 5 way adjustable front sway bar for tuning roll stiffness- Rear track link to stiffen rear suspension pick up points for improved control of suspension alignment under hard cornering
I think this was originally an Exige option, but can be ordered for the new Elises as well. :up:
The roll bar (as opposed to sway bar) also seems to get revised. Lotus mentions the T45 alloy, and provisions to attach a harness bar and petty bar.

·
Registered
243 Posts
stan, in response to the t45 roll bar, i asked while ordering and dave said that was not part of the package like it is in the "super sport" however.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts