The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and when are you expecting delivery? I was just curious when you guys are expecting your Elises. I'm #39 @ MAG and I was told Dec./Jan.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'm "in the next order group" (somewhere in the mid-to-high 30's) and I was told Feb/Mar '05. I was at #43 on the list at Newport European, but I think some people must have fallen-off the list and they've moved me up.

Bob

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Well I've made it from #56 to #21, as a result of a bunch of people who couldn't make up their mind before seeing a federal car in the flesh. :D I'm expecting it in the Dec-Feb range, as #13 is supposedly getting a Sept build date.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Evl said:
Well I've made it from #56 to #21, as a result of a bunch of people who couldn't make up their mind before seeing a federal car in the flesh. :D I'm expecting it in the Dec-Feb range, as #13 is supposedly getting a Sept build date.
Where do you have your deposit? Criswell?

I haven't checked my position with Tom in quite a while. I was originally #85 and I know I dropped into the 70's or so with people who pulled their deposits. However, I had no idea anyone dropped 35 slots. Is this from people who asked to be pushed to a later date but didn't drop out totally?

I guess I resigned myself to thinking as long as I get mine by Spring 2005 I'm cool.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Carl AMG said:
Where do you have your deposit? Criswell?

I haven't checked my position with Tom in quite a while. I was originally #85 and I know I dropped into the 70's or so with people who pulled their deposits. However, I had no idea anyone dropped 35 slots. Is this from people who asked to be pushed to a later date but didn't drop out totally?

I guess I resigned myself to thinking as long as I get mine by Spring 2005 I'm cool.
This is at Princeton S&SC. Apparently when the call from lotus came in for the second (11-30) batch, there were a lot of people who either couldn't be contacted within a week or wanted a spot father back in the line so that they could get to see the car before placing a non-refundable firm order.

·
Registered
493 Posts
#40 at Park Place in Seattle. Was originally #32 when I placed my deposit in Nov 2001, but have since slipped to #40 as they "merged their multiple lists" (whatever)

They can't tell me when I can expect delivery, but I'm hoping for 2nd quarter 04. Will have it delivered out to NoVA since I moved here 4 months ago, but I'm trying to swing a courtesy delivery to Chriswell in MD.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Number 16 at Scottsdale Lotus. Expected delivery November 2004. No one before me has dropped off the list.

Demos schedule to arrive at dealer on 8/15.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
#20 At Behlmann in St Louis, got the call last week expected delivery in Dec.

·
Registered
88 Posts
#26 At Behlmann in St Louis. Also got called last week and was told January.
My wife and my memory of St Louis in the winter comes from The early seventes, 11" of snow the day we arrived. Spent 3 hours stuck on the Veterans Bridge. I hope no records this year.
Still nice to know it's comming sometime.:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts