track and driving school discounts
annual roster with emergency contact numbers
access to model specific experts
local groups
annual Lotus Owners Gathering

·
Registered
850 Posts
It's pretty embarrasing that the website is so out of date (as it still shows the "upcoming" LOG 29 that happened earlier this year), but membership is still worthwhile. The magazine alone is well worth the price of joining!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's pretty embarrasing that the website is so out of date (as it still shows the "upcoming" LOG 29 that happened earlier this year), but membership is still worthwhile. The magazine alone is well worth the price of joining!
Amazingly - the new site has finally been rolled out. It even includes some LOG 30 information.

·
Registered
443 Posts
You might get a leather Lotus key fob. You also get desk calendars, I'd say about 3" x 5".

(What is the smilie for holding an index finger up and moving it around in a circle?)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
You might get a leather Lotus key fob. You also get desk calendars, I'd say about 3" x 5".

(What is the smilie for holding an index finger up and moving it around in a circle?)
You do? I don't recall either. The first year I signed up at LOG as I registered for it, because...well you have to, to attend LOG. Never got anything including the mag.
This year I renewed so I could go to LOG. Have the last 4 issues of the mag piled up by my bed and at some point will read them. They are generally pretty good. I did get a couple stickers for the inside windows of the car as well.
We'll see if I'm able to afford to go to LOG next year and if so I guess I'll renew as part of it so I can, or maybe I'll try out the WCLM since personally I'd prefer the location and think it would make for a fun trip.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts

You may be thinking of the factory club Lotus Club International (LCI). I keep one of their older calendars on my desk with the picture of the type 14 showing to keep me focused on what I hope to be my next acquisition. LCI has a very sick magazine that covers all the New Lotus stuff and dips into the archives and old timers for history.

If you are interested in discussing what would make Lotus Ltd more relevant to you please send me a private email. We can talk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts