The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
All of those stereotypes come from people who are insecure with themselves and can't stand others with nice cars.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
All of those stereotypes come from people who are insecure with themselves and can't stand others with nice cars.

+1, John Tesh did one on his radio program that wasn't a slam against anyone/car type.

Sports car guy was "Adventurous and outgoing, more likely to be the life of the party"

That's the first one I ever heard that wasn't slanted to demean people with nice cars.

Im guessing most of those are written by a guy who's girl just left him for the hot guy in an exotic rotfl

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do expect from an article about cars written by a guy who lives in Brooklyn, but wasn't actually born there (I'm betting he lives in Park Slope).
I'm bored at work and our internet is rather restrictive... my expectations are pretty low :popcorn:

·
Registered
417 Posts
:wave:

I DRIVE A LOTUS ONLY BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT GUY'S WHO DRIVE SMALL CARS...............(you know small cars - big ****)

WHATS WHY I ALWAYS HAVE PHOTO'S TO BACK IT UP !! :D :D :D

BUT WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE SAIDS.....................

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
"what your car says about you".........." I hate when he farts in my seat "

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
How about a guy who drives a new VW Beetle, what does that "say" ?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What do expect from an article about cars written by a guy who lives in Brooklyn, but wasn't actually born there (I'm betting he lives in Park Slope).
Or Brooklyn Heights . . . please pass me the latte!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ford -
You find excitement in adversity... a lot of adversity.

Chrysler -
You don't need a oil spray like James Bond; your car does it for you.

OLD British cars -
You could create music with your car... from all the trim pieces rattling or falling off.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I totally disagree with the Prius one. Most of the Priuses I see on the road are just mashing it, while still getting 35MPG :)

haha i go 75-80mph and still get 42mpg:shift:

you'd be surprised how it can get up and go, my worst MPG to date after break in, is 39mpg rotfl

and theres nothing wrong with caring for the environment :D

as far as the article is concerned, sounds like he has NOT driven any of those cars, each of them has a purpose and serves em up pretty well IMO

1 - 20 of 33 Posts