• Arctic Silver

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Storm Titanium

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Saffron Yellow

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Bordeaux Red Pearl

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • There is no other color. Chrome Orange!

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Aubergine Purple

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Aztec Bronze

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is a poll thread, unlike the other two. I made the pic and poll specially to complement the other two threads.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
It did seem familiar, but nice use of the pic. I added one more line to your poll.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Good going setting up this poll! I voted red.

·
Registered
607 Posts
XconZ said:
Red looked amazing in person!
Good! Pictures suggest a very nice type of red. Not orangish Guards Red of Porsche, and brighter than Miata red.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Nothing beats the yellow, but racing green and pearl red are close seconds.

·
Registered
307 Posts
It's hard to tell what I want. The bad "photoshop" pictures don't do it for me. It's going to be BRG with yellow strips, megnetic blue (if it is like the laser blue), or Chrome Orange. Yellow was on the list, but then I heard it is darker than the yellows I have seen.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
color

Voted yellow, but looking at the results so far more than 1/3 did the same - if that holds up I may change to magnetic blue...

It will also depend on whether parts of the interior (e.g. door panels)will match the exterior

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Nice job with the pictures, but I'm not sure that the colors are accurately portrayed. I'm pretty sure that the yellow shown here is not the Saffron Yellow that Lotus plans to offer, but rather the older Lightning Yellow.

Until we see the colors in person, it's hard to make a definitive choice (unless you've been brainwashed into wanting chrome orange).:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
white?

hmmm... w/ lots of black accents, should be a good option.

I wonder if the color choices are being pushed a bit early since the deposits become final once the color (and options) is chosen?

1 - 20 of 153 Posts