The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Looks like Ardent red to me. Those pics make it fairly impossible to tell. My guess is Ardent. I don't believe that's Chili.

Isn't the color code inside the door? Surely the sales staff could find that?

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Buying used elise/exiges is a daunting task. So many things can be wrong, and hidden. I can't tell you how many wrecked cars I've seen snapped up by half arsed body shops who don't know anything about the cars. They rig them up as best they can, and get rid of em, usually losing money. Good news is there's a glut of them on the market from buyers who apparently thought they were comfy like a buick.

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Looks Canyon Red to me. The middle picture on row two looks exactly like my car in that type of lighting.

But...if another poster has actually been there, seen the car in person, and is not hampered by bad photos, bad lighting, and the variances in monitors, says it's Ardent Red, that's good enough for me.

Still...looks Canyon Red.

EDIT: The Canyon Red paint code is B117. The code is on a sticker on the sill on the driver's side. Call the dealer and ask him to give you that code.

FYI, if you're not familiar with Canyon Red, look into it. I get a lot of comments from people about how much they like the color, even from people who couldn't care less about cars, or this car, generally.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts