The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
RacingDynamcs said:
looks like a very nice color!
My car rules doesn't it :D It's Ice Blue.

It appears lighter normally. I assumed you also saw my other pictures at http://www.xs4all.nl/~armitage/

Unfortunately it's now pretty scratches at the drivers side just below the door (about 20 cm's or 7.8 inches for the metric challenged ;) ).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Car broke down?? WHY!

By the Way! What Digital Camera do you use? Any special lenses? I'm thinking about buying a NIkon coolpix 5700 think its good for the money?

·
Registered
109 Posts
RacingDynamcs said:
Car broke down?? WHY!

By the Way! What Digital Camera do you use? Any special lenses? I'm thinking about buying a NIkon coolpix 5700 think its good for the money?
Mechanic tells me the problem was that the relayhousing came loose and hit the drive axle. Damaged the rubbers on the axle and caused grease to splutter around in the engine compartement. The relay housing was burned out and had to be replaced.

This was the second time. The first time was easter when I picked the car up and it wouldn't start. This latter instance I was cornering when the engine died on me.

I had smelled some burned plastic odor before on some occasions but couldn't locate the source (non technie).

Apparantly I'm the only one, so don't worry that this is common or anything. Let's hope it doesn't happen a third time!

Oh and regarding camera's: I'm no expert. I went for a cheap FinePix A204 (I think). 2 megapixels but no real good in unlit setting. Flasher works but display becomes useless.

Makes good pictures in daylight though...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I love that Ice Blue. Add that to the Artic Silver and Titanium as my picks. Too bad it might not make it to the States.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts