The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 4879 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other forums do this and it's fun and informative. The rules: Simply tell us what you did to your ride today. Modifications, fixed something or just took a drive. Post it up. Pics are welcome.

Have at it!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I hadn't driven in days. Had a family dinner, used that as an excuse to take a long drive to a nice bakery. Had the pleasure of flooring it in the tunnel

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Left mine at home today. After seeing how often I'll be plopping down 800-1,200 for a new set of rear tires, I decided my girlfriend's ride to the office would need to suffice. :eek:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Put mine up on the lift with her cover on. The county chip sealed the main road off my drive. Will take her down next week i hope. =/

·
Illegal Alien
4,614 Posts
under cover in the garage; too hot plastic melts at these temperatures.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thought longingly about it as it sits in the shop yet again.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
At detailers till tomorrow. Spent a weekend at Charleston at a nice hotel (Planters Inn) and valet parking was under some horrid resinous tree :(

Trip was great though. At Folly beach the parking dudes raced to put her up front at their lot. They said maybe 100 people took her picture.

All that showy stuff is fun sometimes, but the drive was nice. 4 hours in a straight line but so comfortable. And room for a couple's weekend stuff, including a cooler and beach umbrella.

·
Registered
65 Posts
At detailers till tomorrow. Spent a weekend at Charleston at a nice hotel (Planters Inn) and valet parking was under some horrid resinous tree :(

Trip was great though. At Folly beach the parking dudes raced to put her up front at their lot. They said maybe 100 people took her picture.

All that showy stuff is fun sometimes, but the drive was nice. 4 hours in a straight line but so comfortable. And room for a couple's weekend stuff, including a cooler and beach umbrella.
Hope you enjoyed my city! I have the only Evora in Charleston that I know of. I catch about 2-3 people taking photos of the car a day haha!

1 - 20 of 4879 Posts