The Lotus Cars Community banner

4941 - 4960 of 4974 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
No, couldn't find a place in the US. I was going to post a link but the place doesn't seem to carry it anymore. I paid €20 shipped, about $22 but average price seems a little higher. Here's one from the UK for about $30.

Mirror switch

·
Illegal Alien
4,688 Posts
Where did you buy it from? Any US places?
Switch is a Ford Europe item. Not to hard to find on eBay-UK. These fit 2010 to 2014 cars (S1's). from mid 2012 production (no door lock posts) door wiring harness is tight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I did not drive like this, but it is possible to fit two tires in the Evora

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Put in a new brake pedal switch today to try to fix an intermittent traction control light going off. So far no episodes of it lighting up on a short drive and crossing my fingers it will work over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Put in a new brake pedal switch today to try to fix an intermittent traction control light going off. So far no episodes of it lighting up on a short drive and crossing my fingers it will work over the next few weeks.
stock switch or GRP version? I’m carrying the GRP as a spare for track days.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
  1. GRP version that I ordered from monkey wrench racing. I trimmed down part of it with a nail file as described in one of the threads in the how to subforum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Paint decon and clay bar today. Iron X worked great but it smells really terrible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This part from another supplier's? I thought Greg's already was trimmed?

View attachment 1258627
I also bought mine from Greg. It was mostly already trimmed but I found it was too tight. Had to filed down a tiny bit more then in fit snug.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just a little thing today. Swapped out the license plate bulbs. Went with Sylvania 6418 LED. The yellow incandescent bulbs just don't have the premium look that I feel the rest of the Evora has. They were a little too bright, I didn't want my license plate to look like it was in a jewelry store display case. I tinted the lenses with some Vivid Dark Black transparent vinyl to cut down on the brightness a bit and I think it looks just about perfect. Also doesn't cast as harsh of shadows across the letters. The plate is plenty visible but the surrounding area isn't overly illuminated.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just a little thing today. Swapped out the license plate bulbs. Went with Sylvania 6418 LED. The yellow incandescent bulbs just don't have the premium look that I feel the rest of the Evora has. They were a little too bright, I didn't want my license plate to look like it was in a jewelry store display case. I tinted the lenses with some Vivid Dark Black transparent vinyl to cut down on the brightness a bit and I think it looks just about perfect. Also doesn't cast as harsh of shadows across the letters. The plate is plenty visible but the surrounding area isn't overly illuminated.

View attachment 1258629
I did the same but didn't think about using some tint film. Great idea

·
Registered
316 Posts
Did the folding mirrors mod. MY2013.
PN: 1S7T17B676AA

Tip to remove it (think its been mentioned before)

-Rotate 90deg and it comes out easy. Wouldnt come out otherwise.

Now I have folding mirrors that I will never use! :)

4941 - 4960 of 4974 Posts