The Lotus Cars Community banner

5001 - 5020 of 5049 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Threaded part needs to seat on base to reduce bending loads on threaded shaft; while I use the old offering from Lotus Motorsport it seated down at about a 15 deg rotation angle, I used washers to back it out while still giving a firm seating.

The GRP bolt lacks that OEM base flair needed to reduce lateral bends; just some dots of weld slag in the threads to block rotation.

·
Registered
‘20 Evora GT ‘19 Porsche GT3RS ‘18 Alfa Romeo StelQV ’17 Aston Martin V12VS dogleg ‘10 Ferrari 458
23 Posts
Did Naples supply/install splitter and barge boards? Where were they sourced?
Yes, they installed them....I purchased them (plus back ordered V3 red tail lamps) from Greg's Race Parts

·
Illegal Alien
4,715 Posts
Going with installation of BOE Master Clutch Cylinder. Preventative maintenance as I have Front clam coming off anyways.

I love the GT rear end, wish I could get it overnight as I have a painting opportunity; oh well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
is the sound improved? (sounds great already, IMO)
is the seat of pants dyno feel any different?
Neutral Effects: seems little difference when the valve is closed
Pros: hard to describe but a more agressive howl at the higher RPMs with less droning.
Cons: a few scraped knuckles on install and it now screams "if you can hear me officer, I am going triple digits"

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Just had my hethelsport front track rod, rear toe links, arb bushing and S sway bar installed yesterday.
first impression is steering felt a little heavier. But going have the car aligned next week though

Thanks to Ezekiel from CM Autohaus in Fremont for doing a fantastic work with the install.
very nice guy to work with and very knowledgeable.

Front track rods ... need to steam clean my suspension :)
rear toe link pics to follow...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Wrapped my tail light rings in gloss black.

5001 - 5020 of 5049 Posts