The Lotus Cars Community banner

5181 - 5200 of 5253 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Splitter is a great mod and can be easily installed in less than 30 minutes. Has taken a few rock hits but just give it a quick hit with black sharpie and looks brand new

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6sp
548 Posts
Yeah, just pulled the old knobs up(fan speed needed alittle assistance) and pushed on the new ones. They use the same little spring clip from the metal knob to the plastic one.

The plastic knobs also have rubber grips on the side.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Having it done at dealer? My car is there for service and AC issue.
It’s at Safi’s today and next week Alex’s.
Gotta set aside a trip to the dealer too sooner or later. Few small issues I’d like them to look at. What’s wrong with your ac?

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Air did not seem as cold as before so thought maybe low on freon but they found a leak in condenser and replacing it. Luckily covered under warranty. Guessing you went with Aluminium barge board? You should get the splitter next, will go great. Also a very easy do it yourself 20 minute install

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Air did not seem as cold as before so thought maybe low on freon but they found a leak in condenser and replacing it. Luckily covered under warranty. Guessing you went with Aluminium barge board? You should get the splitter next, will go great. Also a very easy do it yourself 20 minute install
Sucks about the Ac but that’s great it’s covered. Yep went with aluminum. Might do the lip eventually, tune is next for sure

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6sp
548 Posts
Today's project: passenger seat tracks. Ordered new ones. Tired of hearing the seat rattle.

Driver seat was already swapped but with my deroure order, I got new 2011 door latches and wiper motor instock lol.

·
Illegal Alien
4,778 Posts
4 new Evora 410 GP Edition Diamond Cut/Gold wheels have just cleared customs, yahooo. With these new ones and the refurb of my two scarred wheels from track altracation, I now have a show set, a dry track set of 19/20's and a wet track set of 18's

Reactions: brgelise

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
410 is the one to do that with sir!!

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Got my car's yearly service done this week and asked them to check AC, while it worked I felt could be cooler. They found a small leak in condenser and replaced that and a few others parts of system under warranty. Really cold now and I wish my 488's AC was nearly as good. Also Lotus dealership has been great during my time of ownership while I have found Ferrari to be horrible from corporate to dealership. I will buy another Lotus at some point but am done with Ferrari

5181 - 5200 of 5253 Posts