The Lotus Cars Community banner

5501 - 5520 of 5541 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
I installed that on mine and yeas was pretty easy, I also installed their rear diffuser that was easy. But the GT already has a great looking ass so need to put one on that but is a nice upgrade for 400

·
Registered
31 Posts
Love that color. Did it come from the factory with the lip piece painted yellow too or did you have a shop do that? That piece is black on all the GT's I've seen. Looks like a good match if so.

·
Registered
2020 Evora
23 Posts
Love that color. Did it come from the factory with the lip piece painted yellow too or did you have a shop do that? That piece is black on all the GT's I've seen. Looks like a good match if so.
I bought the car "used" with 120miles on it but do have the spec sheet. The yellow lip is listed as an 1000$ extra, so I assume that either the prior owner or dealer ordered it custom.

·
Registered
2020 Lotus Evora GT - Vivid Green
142 Posts
I bought the car "used" with 120miles on it but do have the spec sheet. The yellow lip is listed as an 1000$ extra, so I assume that either the prior owner or dealer ordered it custom.
That's got to be a super rare factory option. Never seen it before. Have you gotten a Certificate of Provenance yet?

·
Vendor
1,293 Posts
That's got to be a super rare factory option. Never seen it before. Have you gotten a Certificate of Provenance yet?
I'd be willing to bet Adam (formerly worked for Lotus USA) specced that one out. He had a few done with color matched lips which makes them just a bit more unique!
Beautiful car!

5501 - 5520 of 5541 Posts