The Lotus Cars Community banner
5901 - 5908 of 5908 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well I went to Dallas Tx. and bought a 2014 Evora S with 29k on the clock and drove it 810 miles back to Atlanta Ga. . Stopped at the Barber Racetrack for a photo op. View attachment 1293156
When I saw this pic, I had to chuckle because the description of your Evora pickup was similar to mine 2+ years earlier.

I bought my 2011 Evora NA in Dallas in May 2019 and it had 2900 miles on it. I drove it straight home (16 hours +/-?) to Greenville, SC and was astonished how comfortable it was (and quiet . . . which has since been, uhhh, "corrected"). ;)

I also made a quick stop at Barber and picked up an Evora for my son.

Not a great picture, but I did not want to drive up front and take a picture! My wife thinks it's funny that for someone who likes to shy away from any attention I drive a bright blue Lotus. I guess I drive it because I like it and don't really care what others think, and the attention it gets is a "public service". LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Traded the Nightfall Blue 2012 for a carbon and black pack Motorsports Green 2021. Already shopping for yellow stripes. I got them to swap black for silver wheels for me.
20210622_120620.jpg
IMG_5601.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Fresh set of pilot sport 4s’s on today, they are very grippy , I’m digging em , looking forward to a nice Sunday drive 👍

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
First real drive alone in the GT. Holy crap! The sound of the supercharger reminds me of Gibbons as it spools up whoop whoop!
Whoop whoop

• Haha
Reactions: roarf

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400, manual
352 Posts
A few days ago pulled my car out t 6am and up drives a motorcycle police, miles from any highway mind you. An anonymous neighbor had reported my "loud" car. I never put it in sport and drive under 20 in the neighborhood. Officer was nice and I passed no problem so Mrs Kravitz can only resort to staring out her window.
I love California and will never leave but sometimes....ugh

5901 - 5908 of 5908 Posts