The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 100 of 5049 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Went to a reunion in Winlock WA. Small logging and chicken town WAY past it's heyday. Got a comment from every person at the grocery store. Every person!

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Put a new battery in...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I sat in it.

I had just pulled to the side of the road on Central Ave. Engine running. WBGO playing softly on the Alpine. Rain just beginning to fall. Red and blue lights flashing harshly in the mirror. Window down.

"What happened, Officer?"

"You went through that stop sign."

"You mean the one off 46 by that 'Y'"

"No."

[Silence. Eyebrow furrow expressing "really? I don't remember another stop sign?]

"License, insurance, and registration."

... Five minutes later....

"I'm going to give you a break. How much was this car?"

:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Illegal Alien
4,715 Posts
Purchased the girl some CF side scoops.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I bought it a little brother, a Mini Cooper S, to serve as my utilitarian DD and save miles on the Evora. What a flipping blast of a car! Any of you guys seen the new GP? Wow.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I bought it a little brother, a Mini Cooper S, to serve as my utilitarian DD and save miles on the Evora. What a flipping blast of a car! Any of you guys seen the new GP? Wow.
I have the same setup. My Mini is 2010 JCW, great DD. I did see the GP at he dealer, nice but not at the sticker $. I will stick with my JCW, it is paid for.
Ron:UK:

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Ron, I positively love your JCW Mini, esp the interior. Mine is a 2006 S with 30k miles and was bought with eventually passing it over to my 16-year-old son in mind. I'd like to possibly upgrade the wheels to 17s and maybe add a sport exhaust, but for the most part I'm happy with the way it is. It's the ideal car for revving around on congested urban pavement. Cheers.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Ron, I positively love your JCW Mini, esp the interior. Mine is a 2006 S with 30k miles and was bought with eventually passing it over to my 16-year-old son in mind. I'd like to possibly upgrade the wheels to 17s and maybe add a sport exhaust, but for the most part I'm happy with the way it is. It's the ideal car for revving around on congested urban pavement. Cheers.
I'm in the Mini club too
My wife has a 2010 Clubman S. After a weekend of spirited driving in the Evora she asked what it would take to get her car "track ready"

View attachment 2010_sm_0871_02.bmp

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Looks like we're having a mini Mini meet. :clap: Here's mine. Came this close to picking up a 2011 S for an ugodly good price, which would have gotten me another 20 hp. Oh well. The one I bought is in near-pristine condition. Runs fantastic. Like a little go-kart. Great second car.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
I have the same setup. My Mini is 2010 JCW, great DD. I did see the GP at he dealer, nice but not at the sticker $. I will stick with my JCW, it is paid for.
Ron:UK:
Ron
you have excellent taste in cars and know how to take some great pictures:clap:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
My dad has an r53 that I love...have often considered one for a dd

·
Registered
112 Posts
Since we seem to be heading down the mini path, here was mine right before I sold it to get the Evora. I really liked the Mini but LOVE the Evora.

2006 JCW Checkmate edition and several other go-fast parts. Enjoy!

[/url]
[/IMG]

[/url]
[/IMG]

81 - 100 of 5049 Posts