The Lotus Cars Community banner

1001 - 1020 of 5163 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Cool, any idea who they are?

Edit: I think I may have figured it out, niern289. I'll send a PM to verify, but the dealer didn't bother wiping the Nav system, so my guess is if I followed it to "home" which is in Kansas I'd end up right at his house.
Canyon Red is a great color, I know. You will Love it.
Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Drove around town in stop and go traffic for the first time. Found out I've got the "Why the hell won't this car shift into 3rd" funness.

Because it's an 8 hour drive to Lotus of Denver, instead of playing the adjust cable, works a few months, adjust again, rinse repeat game, they are trying to get Lotus to cover swapping to the 2012 cables as the first fix vs the last.

Here's hoping they are able to.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Got her a Lawyer. She decided to go 76 in a 40 (just for a sec) right in front of a cop :no: :facepalm

And, of course, at the end he asks me "So, how fast does it go?"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Lawyer is $300 flat fee. Likely cancelled or significantly reduced to non-moving violation. Good investment.

·
Illegal Alien
4,745 Posts
Received my new steering wheel, trim plate and extra floor mats today.

Mats are to save the original Roundel ones from wear and tear, while I ordered B132V0492F & B132V0493F mats listed as MY12 Roundel style, they came with embroidered Evora?, others have claimed that the Roundel's have been discontinued.

Steering wheel now needs to go out for covering in Alcantara and red sticking to match the GP outfitting, purchase the trim plate (which costs more than the wheel itself, what the ??, so as to have true restorability). I do like the grip of the new wheel !!!

Just a few more days 'till departure to LOG34

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

Mats are to save the original Roundel ones from wear and tear, while I ordered B132V0492F & B132V0493F mats listed as MY12 Roundel style, they came with embroidered Evora?, others have claimed that the Roundel's have been discontinued.

Steering wheel now needs to go out for covering in Alcantara and red sticking to match the GP outfitting, purchase the trim plate (which costs more than the wheel itself, what the ??, so as to have true restorability). I do like the grip of the new wheel !!!

Just a few more days 'till departure to LOG34
Yep
Could not believe how much the trim plat was. Did you order the black. I wanted mine to stay silver, so I was extra careful not to bend it when removing it from the old wheel.
I'm super happy with the new steering wheel feel :up:

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts

The local dealer has ordered me floor mats that he said had "Evora" embroidered on them. I know little else about them. I need floor mats for New England weather.

·
Illegal Alien
4,745 Posts
Yep
Could not believe how much the trim plat was. Did you order the black. I wanted mine to stay silver, so I was extra careful not to bend it when removing it from the old wheel.
I'm super happy with the new steering wheel feel :up:
Yes, I ordered the "black" as that is what my original is.

·
Registered
178 Posts
new ac condenser
new clutch master cylinder (3rd one)
new S muffler
new intake grating
new door trim panels
new passenger side locking mechanism
headlights sanded and clear coated
new passenger side headlight bracket
new lotus badge on hood