·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i am selling the infiniti....it's just not practical

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
I will comment as I have an '07 M6...this car is PHENOMENAL!!!

I have owned bimmers all my life (went from the M3 to the M6), but the M6 takes the cake....in 2 words: Power and Prestige.

It rides totally different from the Lotus - almost opposite in terms of ride and feel...much more high end power - you feel the torque at higher Rpms above 5500. Also, there is much more understeer obviously compared to the Lotus with oversteer.

The SMG III transmission has really smoothed out compared to previous generations - not as jolty as it used to be. The handling is tight with EDC controllable suspension.

It is the perfect stealth sleeper at high speeds - from a rolling start it will take a Gallardo and even Ferrari's - proven videos on M5Board.com. I highly recommend you join the website as it has a wealth of info.

If you have a family...the back seats are really tight...not too comfortable (but well worth it - I personally like the styling way better than the M5)

All I can say is go test drive one, and you will be sold...

PM me for more info if you wish...

here is mine - join the club!:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kind of rims are those?
They look amazing on the white car...
Now you got me thinking if i should stick with the Interlagos blue or go with the alpine white
THanks a ton,
Jon

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Although the Carrera S is very nice...i am not a fan of porsches

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright well i decided to go with interlagos blue with black full merino leather and carbon fiber trim.
The dealer said two weeks until the car can be shipped to his location. I would've bought the one on the lot but the Merino leather is an option i needed to have.
The countdown begins....
Peace
Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts