The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been on this forum three years this weekend and it's certainly had it's changes. Recently, it seems there's a rash of complaints...
To many noobies posting dumb questions.
The sale of the forum to dark corporate overlords.
Bickering about taxes and whether LCD screens belong in headrests.

You get the idea.

Well I just had to post that recently I've seen some really good things about this place. I've had a couple of issues with my car lately and posted a couple of questions. Faster than I could type them in...
BANG...POW..
Help arrives.

PM's, e-mails, people sending me stuff in the mail, links to helpful websites, phone calls to help me out.
Hell, people I buy stuff from, expensive stuff, don't even help me out this much.
And I don't even know these people. Never met them in person. Never done them a favor. But people like RoadDad, ZJChaser and especially Turbophil are there to pick up the slack and help a man out, just because I own the same car as them. Amazing to me. :bow:

And my Lotustalk friends in Chicago. I was headed out that way for a track day and multiple people were arranging their schedules to meet with me, show me their mods or new cars, have a chat with a fellow Lotustalker. Outstanding. These people are more friendly than my neighbors and I've never even met them. :clap: Too bad they cancelled the event.:wallbang:

Anyway, rant over. I may not be a noobie to this forum but I'm a noobie to forums in general and I can only hope that they are all as good as this one, with people as incredible as many of the ones here.

Thanks again.

Oh, and you retards are all wrong on the taxes and the LCD screens.:p

Ronnie

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
And if you get to Detroit, I'll even take ya out to dinner !!! ( Mc Donalds or Burger King .....your choice ! rotflrotflrotfl )

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I think this is a repost !!!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And if you get to Detroit, I'll even take ya out to dinner !!! ( Mc Donalds or Burger King .....your choice ! rotflrotflrotfl )
Tell you what, I'll pay and we'll go somewhere good.:D

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Closed thread.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ace10, please come back and straighten these people out for me.:wave:

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Oh, and you retards are all wrong on the taxes and the LCD screens.:p

Ronnie
You shouldn't use the term "retards." Don't you know that it's disrespectful to retards? Equating the members of this forum to retards is an insult to real retards the world over. I hope the real retards unite and kick your retarded ass.

xtn

PS - You retard!

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
You shouldn't use the term "retards." Don't you know that it's disrespectful to retards? Equating the members of this forum to retards is an insult to real retards the world over. I hope the real retards unite and kick your retarded ass.

xtn

PS - You retard!

rotflrotflrotfl
Oh yeah and rotflrotflrotfl

somehow that was the funniest SHİT I read all day

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The responses so far to this thread only prove one thing. The dudes on Lotustalk can't deal with man-love.

Is Lotustalk perfect? No.

Do I want to be subjected to 3,000 posts/day by Bavarian Motorist? Of course not.

Am I still upset that RacyTracy went on a meth trip and stole my 1,000,000 post Chasecam? You betcha.

Did our constant fun making at Larry's expense convince him to post a Lotus picture every time he gets politically upset, rather than post a blistering response. Evidently. :shrug:

But still, all in all, everytime I've needed something, someone here has been there to help out. I just wanted to say thanks.:coolnana:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
One of the best forums for sure. Crowd of people is a crowd of people anywhere and in any format, but the one here is rather nice overall :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts