The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
that auction has been up there for awhile. IF you check the bid history there's a lot of 0 feedback ID's bumping up that price. No one in their right mind would pay 22K over msrp. My guess is if the bidders are legit they didn't read the fine print and think they're getting the car for that price.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Umm, not to be nit picky but aren't real and legit the same thing? :D

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
A guy told me that someone is looking to get rid of a 'mint condition' 2001 Z8 and
would entertain possible trading of vehicles with someone. Out of curiosity I
would like to see his reaction if an Elise
was offered to him. P.S. - Haven't seen a Z 8 going for less than $75,000......so trading one for an Elise sounds about right. :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
The auction on the Chrome Orange car spot (Spot # not revealed) has fallen from $22,600 earlier today to just over $11K as of right now, so as many have pointed out - something fishy going on.

Also the Purple car which once got up into the 20's (first go round on ebay) then bid out to only 5-6K (2nd go round) is now back on Ebay with a 1,000 starting price and a 10K buy it now...

As I've said again and again - NONE of these Ebay auctions are closing successfuly for the sellers...

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
It's almost like a few people are going out of their way to mess up ebay sales of spots in line. Hmmm.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts