The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a printed copy (tell me how to keep a screen capture, and I'll post that) of the most recent posts thread results around 7:15 AM PDT this morning. (note first 17 threads' most recent contributers)

Also note the title of the top most thread. :D

Explanations? :rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Getting a screenie:

You can take a shot of a specific window by

1) clicking in the window
2) hitting Alt + Print-scrn
3) opening Paint and hitting Cntl + V
4) pull the "File" menu down to "Save As" and choose your file name and favorite file type.

You can take a screenie of your whole screen with Cntl + Print-scrn as well.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I went on a Lotus search today at McDonalds. I had to go to three of them before I found one that has the Lotus Hot Wheels cars. I told the person I wanted 5 of them and then she looked at me kind of strange until I explained why. They are all in bags with other prizes and they were kind enough to dig them out for me in the middle of the morning feeding frenzy. Now i am going to go on Ebay and sell them! I was just hoping I could by a whole case of them instead and see if anybody here wanted them or see if I could sell it at cost to the dealership to give out as freebies

One to keep in the plastic bag, one to open and play with, one for the Don and Ryan at the dealership for putting up with me, and one to keep on my desk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts