The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not really. But if so, I'd just set up a time and place and even if it's 2 or 3 people, I wouldn't give a crap, I'd still have fun.
How about meeting at Noble Auto in Alhambra? I was thinking CNC, but more people are out in west I believe.

Great Parking, and quite a few decent asian restaurants. Only issue is the area sucks for driving.

We can also meet in Azusa, I live right at the opening of Azusa Canyon. Cops NEVER hassle anyone, and the drive up the Canyon is fun but a bit crowded depending on the time of day.
Decent places to eat, since Arcadia is just the next town over.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,155 Posts
We can always go back to Noble Auto to park and eat after a drive. Aren't you sick of eating food there though?

There's a ACH canyon run this Sunday organized by SoCal Canyon Runs. Maybe we can get a few lotus guys out for that and then go grab some kabobs in Glendale or drive back to Alhambra or South Pasadena to eat.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We can always go back to Noble Auto to park and eat after a drive. Aren't you sick of eating food there though?

There's a ACH canyon run this Sunday organized by SoCal Canyon Runs. Maybe we can get a few lotus guys out for that and then go grab some kabobs in Glendale or drive back to Alhambra or South Pasadena to eat.
yeah, rather not eat around Alhambra.

Let's see if we get any interest this week and go from there. It would be cool to keep it all Lotus.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,155 Posts
Majority? 3 out of 4 are from the west side? You're killing me, lol.

I'm in SGV, so getting out to the west side in time for dinner might be tough with traffic after I get home from work and switch out cars.

What do you think about maybe changing it to a weekend lunch? That'll give us driving opportunities like you initially mentioned and then lunch and decompress afterwards.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Majority? 3 out of 4 are from the west side? You're killing me, lol.

I'm in SGV, so getting out to the west side in time for dinner might be tough with traffic after I get home from work and switch out cars.

What do you think about maybe changing it to a weekend lunch? That'll give us driving opportunities like you initially mentioned and then lunch and decompress afterwards.
LOL! Sorry, there are a couple of additional people not on the forums that are out west.

Sure, we can do both, but I do want to get the Thursday meets going again. :grin2:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ditto in the opposite direction. -eek- Even without the getting home and switching cars.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about we do 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. Every meet we will alternate... West Side and then Svg/OC people.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm sure Harry @ A1 could have a meeting place as well near the 210 freeway area.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts