The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got a opportunity to visit my friend Frank Profera (aka Ronin)...and have my Lotus out there at the same time. I could go on and on writing how awesome and fulfilling realizing some of my bucket list items was, or how awesome my hosts Frank and his wife where to me but I figure a little story board of pictures and videos would be more interesting and compelling.

For one magical week A 300whp East Coast Lotus and 680whp West Coast Lotus got to play in the hills and canyons of Southern California....and so the journey began. No it don't suck...no not one bit :) I'm a luck boy and I know it. Cheers and I hope you enjoy one man getting to kick the bucket list down the road a bit.

Just a teaser..more to come and video

·
Registered
905 Posts
Jay is often out on Mulholland in his cars. His garage is in burbank next to the airport so it's not a far drive over there. The last time I was in LA I was able to arrange a tour of Jay's garage(s) but unfortunately he was not there while I was. His garage manager Bob said he's really a great guy and will talk to you all day about cars if you want. I've been following your pics on yours and Franks FB pages. Looks like yall had a blast.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
That's hardly a 211. It's a max modded Elise

·
Registered
359 Posts
You can put plates on a 2-eleven and drive them on US streets??
You can't put plates on a 211.

Car started out as an Elise, morphed into an Exige, and finally into the 211 using the original chassis.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Looks like a really good time. I would love to photograph franks car one day.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sounds (and looks) awesome! Is that a McLaren P1 behind Jay Leno?

And what's the attachment on the GoPro lens?
Yes. Likely Jay's P1 since he recently took delivery of a yellow P1. He got the first US delivery and I believe he's definitely driving it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts